DOCUCOPIES GIVES BACK
Current Charity Spotlight:
Little Miss Hannah FoundationCommunity Outreach and Patient Empowerment (COPE)Home for LifeBoots for TroopsEpilepsy Foundation of Northern California
Over the years, DocuCopies has supported the following:
- Urban Arts Academy - a free after-school and summer arts program for at-risk youth in South Minneapolis, with hands-on programs including guided arts creation and homework help
- Perpich Center for Arts Education - a professional development institute and free public high school serving youth from across Minnesota with a focus on the arts
- 5 Cities Swim Club, a swim school for children in San Luis Obispo County, California
- The Retreat - a drug and alcohol addiction treatment program in Minnesota
- WOJB - Native American Public Radio based in Lac Courte de Oreilles, Wisc.
- Secondhand Hounds, which provides temporary homes and adoption services for dogs
- Team Emily Brown, the US Women's Curling Team who would go on to become Team USA in the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia
- The Humane Society
- The Tuolumne River Trust, a conservation and education program based in San Francisco
- WISEPlace, a women's shelter and support program for abused and homeless women, based in Santa Ana, Calif.
- The Women's Shelter Program of San Luis Obispo, Calif.
- Fire/EMS Departments in Hudson, Wisc., and Winter, Wisc.
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota
- Toys for Joy
- Christian Food Cupboard
- Children's Miracle Network
- The American Diabetes Association