Say more, spend less when you print flyers online instead.
"Printing is breaking my budget. Where can I get cheap flyer printing?"
If you want to get your flyers printed cheap but have hesitation about ordering printing online, you are not alone. With such a wide variance in prices it's easy to be skeptical of anyone offering cheap flyer printing, especially when you can't see the quality of their printed flyers in person..
Even if you have expensive tastes, everyone needs to print cheap flyers sometimes. Whether you need bulk printing for a lost pet or a church bake sale, or you need professional quality business flyers for promotion and marketing, you'll always get the best quality and the cheapest flyers online.
Not long ago if you needed flyers printed you drove to your local print shop or big box store like Staples or Office Depot. They would take your original, print it on a basic photocopier and charge you anywhere from $0.20 to $1.00 or more per piece!
But when you print flyers online, you enter the most competitive marketplace in the world. Dozens of online printing services compete for your business, but the price discrepancies are dizzying. Why are some printing companies charging for much for color flyers while others are not?
Because high-volume online printing companies like ours are printing thousands of flyers every day, we can offer a much lower price per piece than you'll see in your neighborhood or other online printing companies.
Advantages to Printing Flyers Online:
- The cheapest prices on color flyers and other printing services.
- Wide range of paper choices, from cheap copy paper to glossy brochure-quality flyers.
- Free digital PDF proof so you can see how your flyer prints ahead of time. (Request in notes)
- Never leave your office: Create your design, upload it online and wait for your printed flyers to arrive.
- Free shipping on printing orders over $125. (Contiguous U.S. only)
Tips for Ensuring the Best Quality Flyer Printing:
- Design in CMYK color profile since that's what most printers use
- Maintain a resolution of 300 dpi (dots per inch or pixels per inch) throughout the flyer design, including imported photos!
- Decide if you need bleed printing before beginning the design. Without bleeds, there will be 1/4" white margin around the edge. While leaving a margin helps keep the flyers cheap, some designs just don't look as good without printing to the edge.
- Order a Printed Proof if color accuracy is crucial. Digital printing uses different technology to produce colors than what you see on your computer monitor, and your individual monitor settings can further skew your view. Ordering a printed proof ensures you'll know exactly how your flyer printing will turn out before committing to the whole job. Because no one wants their cheap flyers to look cheap.
Hopefully this guide has shed some light on your decision. If you need flyers printed cheap, you've made the first step in the right direction by going online. There are many companies at similar price points to choose from. But if you also want the best quality and friendliest customer service in the industry, get your flyer printing online with Docucopies!
See all testimonials
"Always professional and timely. We use them every quarter to print and fold about 5,000 flyers. Thank you!"Kristin S. - FL
"Fantastic in every way. The email communication was quick and efficient and actually pleasant! Copies arrived as scheduled to two separate delivery locations ... you are the best!"Kerry O. - MI
"Great quality prints, and really like that we could shrink wrap into bundles. Also made it very easy to ship flyers to the hotel we would be staying at. We will definitely use DocUCopies in the future."Sarah V. - WA
"We use Docucopies four times each year for printing promotional flyers. Love the quality, price, ease, and turnaround time. I was even late, according to my timeline, this past order, but because you are so efficient was still able to get the flyers in the mail on time."Patrick M. - TX
"The flyers look absolutely fabulous! Great job, Docucopies.com. Thank you."Raymond J. - AL